<bgsound src='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3zOHHQSDNs' loop='infinite'></bgsound>

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Team!


Working in a team is not something that I usually did in my previous studies. Most of the times I worked alone and all the responsibilities relied on me. I had some good experiences but it is from the beginning of this year that I seriously started to understand what it means 'team work'. I believe working well in a group means coming up with good ideas, creating, making the day productive, having fun and enjoying our own role. If this last two things do not exist it is not possible to set up a good team and the work will never be sufficient enough.

When I entered this group I wasn't really convinced about the team work activity. I found it a bit boring and sharing my ideas and objectives wasn't really something I wanted to do, but, after few days, I started to change my mind. Now I became really interested in knowing the opinions of other people and let them know what I think. All I can say now is that I want to reach the goal of our project, I really believe in the skills of my team mates and I want them to feel enthusiastic about our challange.

*1

Personally, I consider the actual size of my group well constructed. We are 8 people by now, almost all coming from different countries of the world, with different cultures, traditions, religions and I find it amazing. We are not too little nor too big as a group and this helps us a lot during the organization or during the meetings. When we have to work on huge tasks we usually split up the group in two so that we can look faster at the objective from different point of views and come up with different ideas/solutions, whereas when we have little task we usually do it all together. I have always asked myself how was it going to be working with people that have different cultures, traditions and religions. What I found out is that most of them are exactly as me, with my same thoughts and same challenges, others instead have different ideas and views which I find interesting as well and sometimes inspiring.


We still have a lot of time before the end of our project and one thing I will really try to keep doing for me and my group mates is to be more interactive and to give a further help to those that have difficulties. I consider myself really optimistic and therefore I believe I can manage in keeping up the spirit and motivations of my group. If we want to succeed we need to work together, sustain each other and came up with brilliant strategies. 












.......................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment